Monday 3 October 2011

As promised here are the  pictures of my bot, I threw it together in less than an hour to test the servo speed and sure enough it works perfectly! The next step is to make it look a little less threatening (cover up all the loose wires and close the lid) and add the sensor array enable it track the white lines I have laid out.

(This is also a test of a new camera I bought; Nikon D90, I didn't take these pics with a macro lens so bear with me!)

 

  A perspective view, you can also see the line I've made.



Front view, you can see the pots from the servos almost look like eyes!




 Bottom view, the two servos and an improvised Lego caster are mounted with double sided foam tape.


 Here you can see the glorious mess of electronics inside





 Close up of the wheel, I just stretched a small Lego wheel's rubber onto the round servo horn, 
works like a charm




No comments:

Post a Comment